By day, I am a Softap certified permanent makeup artist. I am trained in microblading and powder brows, eyeliner and lips! By night, I am a wife to a full-time musician who performs with the band The Innocence (check them out for all of your wedding, private party, and corporate needs!) who loves to find any excuse to celebrate life with a bottle of bubbly or a good cabernet.
I earned my degree in Health from Texas A&M (whoop!) I always knew I wanted to help people, but I honestly just didn't know HOW I wanted to do it. There are a million ways to answer that question, so I needed to do some self-discovery to nail it down. I worked at a non-profit for 8 years and when life threw me a curveball, I had the opportunity to reevaluate what I really wanted to do. When I was a child, I LOVED all things beauty. I would bring my caboodle (it was purple with a hot pink handle!) out into the living room and plug in curling irons and give my mom and grandma make-overs while they watched QVC. I literally honed my eyeliner skills fairly young because they let me practice on them all the time (thanks Mom and Mimi!).
Long story short, being a permanent makeup artist was one of those things that all the pieces fell into place naturally. I like to think that when that happens, it was all meant to be. I absolutely LOVE what I do and I help women everyday feel beautiful and make their lives a little easier!
A few random facts about me:
1. I used to be told all the time that I looked like Britney Spears or Shannon Elizabeth
2. My hair is over 50% gray! This is why I have chosen to embrace blonde (even though it is not my natural color) as a gray camouflage. My natural hair-color is brunette which is why my brows are darker than my head!
3. I am a girl born and raised in Texas, but I currently reside in Nebraska
4. I learned a huge life lesson in trusting in God and trusting my gut when I called off a wedding 3 weeks before the big day. It is the best piece of advice I can give anyone now. If you aren't saying "hell, yes", it probably is a "no".
5. I LOVE hosting themed parties, but I hardly ever do. Please let me host a party for you!
6. I met my husband on a dare when I put my finger through the hole of the knee in his jeans while he was playing in his band (The Innocence) one night. I still love to dance with my best friends at the occasional show!