HAVE YOU EVER RECIEVED ANY FORM OF PERMANENT MAKEUP/COSMETICS? When, where, is it still visible?
- ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 18? No minors, no exceptions. If you have children they are not permitted in the treatment room, please have arrangements made prior to your appointment.
- HAVE YOUR RECENTLY RECEIVED BOTOX OR ANY FORM OF COSMETIC ADJUSTMENTS? Botox can affect the symmetry of the eyebrows, 12 weeks is the required wait time before receiving any form of eyebrow procedure after botox treatments.
- HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED HYPER/HYPO PIGMENTATION OF ANY FORM? Please let me know before scheduling an appointment
- Are you prone to Keloid scarring? Please let me know before scheduling an appointment
- ARE YOU AN INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETIC? Written physician release is required.
- DO YOU HAVE EXTREMELY OILY SKIN OR EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ROSACIA? Microblading is not a good option for you, a softap powder fill eyebrow will give you favorable results
-ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING ANY FORM OF MEDICATED ACNE CREAM OR PRODUCTS SUCH AS RETIN A? Retin A must be discontinued entirely 6 weeks prior and post procedure
-DO YOU HAVE ANY ESSENTIAL OIL ALLERGIES? Please let me know.
- ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANY TOPICALS A DENTIST WOULD USE? This is crucial to inform Brittany about.
- DO YOU HAVE A MITRAL VALVE OR PROLAPSED VALVE IN YOUR HEART? A written physicians release required, and possibly antibiotics.
- ARE YOU REQUIRED TO BE ON ANTIBIOTICS BEFORE SEEING A DENTIST? Physicians release required along with their say-so on if you should be on antibiotics
- ARE YOU PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING? We will have to wait until you have completed both, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ARE YOU ON BLOOD THINNERS OR AN ASPIRIN REGIMEN? Other than a "baby aspirin" you'll need a doctors release to discontinue use of blood thinners prior to your appointment. Do NOT quit taking medicine without prior approval from your physician.
-ARE YOU TAKING ANY FISH/KRILL/SALMON OIL/OMEGAS? Use must be discontinued for at least 7 days prior to your appointment. These are natural blood thinners.
- ARE YOU USING ANY FORM OF LASH ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS OR HAVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS? Lash products will need to be discontinued a minimum of 6 weeks prior to your eyeliner procedure, and lash extensions will have to be removed minimum 2 weeks prior to and post procedures
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HIV, AIDS OR ANY FORM OF HEPATITIS? Physicians release required along with Brittany's approval on the procedure based of your general health that could lead to un-favorable results.
-DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHRONIC MEDICAL ISSUES OR TAKE ANY OTHER DAILY MEDICATIONS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? Many factors play a part in the healing and lasting results of your permanent makeup. Please keep me informed
BRITTANY LERBAKKEN HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME FOR ANY REASON.