If you are visiting my site, you are either considering permanent makeup, needing a touch-up or a modification to an existing permanent makeup site. The method I use to apply permanent makeup is the Softap® hand method. It is important that you do your research and choose a well-trained, licensed, certified and insured professional. Equally important is your safety. I utilize one-time use , 100% disposable tools that are then disposed of properly. Equipment that is not sterilized properly can transmit diseases and I refuse to compromise your safety, which is why I choose disposable tools.
Along with finding a certified technician, it is important to make sure they are an artist! Permanent makeup is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Each brow, eyeliner and lip is customized for you and your face! Ask to look through the portfolio of any artist (mine included!) you are considering and make sure to see "before", "immediately after", and "healed" results. This should be one of your biggest factors in finding a permanent makeup artist. I will work on your face as if it were my own. This is not the time to bargain shop!
It is important to me that my clients are comfortable and full of confidence when they walk into their appointment-not full of questions. I hope you find my website informative, as well as user-friendly. I look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have. Contact me for a free consultation at 308-293-3125.
HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED ANY FORM OF PERMANENT MAKEUP/COSMETICS? When, where, is it still visible?
- ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 18? No minors are permitted to receive permanent makeup. If you have children they are not permitted in the treatment room, please have arrangements made prior to your appointment.
- HAVE YOU RECENTLY RECEIVED BOTOX OR ANY FORM OF COSMETIC ADJUSTMENTS? Botox can affect the symmetry of the eyebrows, 6 weeks is the required wait time (12 weeks preferable) before receiving any form of eyebrow procedure.
- HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED HYPER/HYPO PIGMENTATION OF ANY FORM? Please let me know before scheduling an appointment
- Are you prone to Keloid scarring? Please let me know before scheduling an appointment
- ARE YOU AN INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETIC? Written physician release is required.
- DO YOU HAVE EXTREMELY OILY SKIN OR EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ROSACIA? Microblading is not a good option for you, a softap powder fill eyebrow will give you favorable results
-ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING ANY FORM OF MEDICATED ACNE CREAM OR PRODUCTS SUCH AS RETIN A? Retin A must be discontinued entirely 6 weeks prior and post procedure
-DO YOU USE ACCUTANE? You need to be off accutane for at least 1 year prior to procedures.
-DO YOU HAVE ANY ESSENTIAL OIL ALLERGIES? Please let me know.
- ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANY TOPICALS A DENTIST WOULD USE? Super important to let me know.
- DO YOU HAVE A MITRAL VALVE OR PROLAPSED VALVE IN YOUR HEART? A written physicians release required, and possibly antibiotics.
- ARE YOU REQUIRED TO BE ON ANTIBIOTICS BEFORE SEEING A DENTIST? Physicians release required along with their reccommendation if you should be on antibiotics
- ARE YOU PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING? We will have to wait until you have completed both, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ARE YOU ON BLOOD THINNERS OR AN ASPIRIN REGIMEN? Other than a "baby aspirin" you'll need a doctors release to discontinue use of blood thinners prior to your appointment. Do NOT quit taking medicine without prior approval from your physician.
- ARE YOU USING ANY FORM OF LASH ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS OR HAVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS? Lash products will need to be discontinued a minimum of 6 weeks prior to your eyeliner procedure, and lash extensions will have to be removed minimum 2 weeks prior to and post procedures. Please wait until after your touch-up appointment to resume use.
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HIV, AIDS OR ANY FORM OF HEPATITIS? Physicians release required along with Brittany's approval on the procedure based of your general health that could lead to un-favorable results.
-DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHRONIC MEDICAL ISSUES OR TAKE ANY OTHER DAILY MEDICATIONS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? Many factors play a part in the healing and lasting results of your permanent makeup. Please keep me informed
BRITTANY LERBAKKEN HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME FOR ANY REASON.
The Prep: You will get much better results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color retention, please avoid the following for 24-48 hours before your appointment: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Alcohol, large amounts of Caffeine, any sort of blood thinners, pain killers, or recreational drugs.
Do not receive a facial/peel of any kind 2 weeks prior to appointment
Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
Do not work out the day of the procedure.
Do not have botox 6 weeks prior (12 weeks preferable)
Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
The day of your appointment please come at the time of your appointment, and have a clean face. Meaning no spray tans or anything that would alter the appearance of your skin undertones.
You'll need to have the following purchased for immediately after your appointment;
1. Paper towels (for blotting after wash)
2. Q-Tips (to apply moisturizer)
*I will provide you with Dial Soap and aftercare ointment, however, if you are sensitive to many things, I'd suggest having some Aquaphor ointment purchased for your post care ointment and Cetaphil purchased for your cleansing soap. Do NOT use coconut oil.
Please read over this page multiple times so you’re prepared.
Cash is best, but Credit is also gladly accepted at the time of your appointment and gratuity is not included in the price.
Thank you for your confidence in me and I look forward to meeting you, and giving you some fabulous new eyebrows, eyeliner and/or lips!